Software QA Engineer
As one of the fastest growing IT companies in Central Europe operating through 5 global offices, life at Q is everything — but boring! We get to grips with the most challenging projects which make our lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting!
Software QA Engineer will be responsible for the analysis, scoping and execution for the QA testing phases of a technology project and responsible for producing the QA testing to a professional standard.
She or he will be a part of the application development team and will work on various user stories based on the current sprint and will need to be involved in the System/Technical Specification development phase of a project (includes both functional and non-functional requirements). The candidate will interface with business stakeholders to understand and find appropriate technical solutions to complex functional requirements.
We are looking for highly motivated team players individuals for whom technology is a passion and Agile is not just a buzzword, but a standard way of operating.
What we expect from you
- 2+ years of experience in software testing
- Experience in analysing software requirements, and developing and executing tests
- Experience in designing, staging, executing and tearing down test environments, and capturing and maintaining test results
- Experience in defining test plans, and creating Test Summary Reports
- Experience in automated testing
- Working knowledge of HP QC
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy in all work carried out
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise tasks within a high volume, varied workload, to include ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Experience of HP UFT
- Familiarity with relational databases (SQL Server) and SQL
What we offer
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location
- Global setting, challenging projects and opportunity to solve industry’s most complex problems
- Use of latest technology and tools
- Career and personal development opportunities (Qcademy soft skills and tech workshops, language courses and many more)
- Stimulative work and organizational culture
- Flexible work arrangements
- Eco and pet friendly environment
- Occasional social events and teambuilding activities
- Daily selection of fresh fruit, snacks and beverages
- 2017 survey results show that 98% of our people ranked Q their best company ever
Great — we’re looking forward to receiving your application (CV together with motivation letter and, if applicable, portfolio including your latest work). Please, forward your application to email@example.com. Should you have any questions or concerns along the way, feel free to get back to us anytime. :)
Average rates from 1–10, based on the "Q Satisfaction Survey 2017"
My colleagues treat me with respect
I feel flexible at work
I'm learning and improving my skills