As one of the fastest growing IT companies in Central Europe operating through 5 global offices, life at Q is everything — but boring! We get to grips with the most challenging projects which make our lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting!
We’re looking for a results-driven and well-structured Project Manager to strengthen our PM team. As a Project Manager at Q, you will be responsible for successful initiation, planning, design, execution and closure of a project. You will have to independently coordinate projects and ensure accurate project delivery, while maintaining good client relationship.
What is it all about?
- Communication with clients and developers
- Planning sprints
- Planning development workload
- Managing developers
- Managing tasks and daily workload
- Workshops with clients
- Managing invoicing and payments
- Organize calls, meetings and workshops
- Writing minutes and meeting recaps
What we offer
- Work with new technologies in a high-performance environment
- Diverse projects (from 3 week microservice apps to 6+ month enterprise solutions)
- Relaxed atmosphere in a nice and shiny new office
- Regular paid conference visits in and outside Croatia
- Motivating bonus system where we reward you for mentoring colleagues, writing tech articles, running dev workshops, speaking at conferences…
- Occasional travel to meet with clients and do a quick workshop/brainstorming in their office
- Quarterly per-department team buildings (alongside regular team building!) – i.e. Beer and Movies, Karting, Hiking etc.
- Work from the office in the center of Zagreb (remote work is also possible)
- Entertainment and relaxation room (table tennis, table football, playstation, darts)
- Organised English, German and Yoga classes
- Thursday IceCream, Friday Beers :D
- Free coffee, snacks (during work hours) and Beer (after work hours :D)
- Bike parking
What do we expect from you?
- To have technical background and development experience
- Professional working proficiency in English both written and spoken
- Possess a strong “will do” attitude and a global mindset
- Strong communication and relationship building skills to effectively support and connect with a diverse and valuable team and clients
- Flexibility to adapt to new tools and procedures
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and manage changes in project scope and schedule
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
Our salaries are based on your experience, technical interview and position you’re applying for.
Sounds exciting? Click on the button below and apply now :)
Thank you for your registration at Q-Software.
Average rates from 1–10, based on the "Q Satisfaction Survey 2017"
My colleagues treat me with respect
I feel flexible at work
I'm learning and improving my skills