iOS Junior Engineer
As one of the fastest growing IT companies in CE Europe operating through 5 global offices, life at Q is everything — but boring! We get to grips with the most challenging projects which make our lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting!
We’re looking for a motivated iOS Junior Engineer to join our HQ team in Zagreb. We value a go-getter attitude, the drive to get things done, and the empathy to understand our client’s needs and wants.
What we expect from you
- Have at least a year of experience in iOS Development
- Swift or Objective-C
- Fluency in English
- Possess a strong “will do” attitude and a global mindset
- Strong communications and relationship building skills to effectively support and connect with a diverse and valuable team and clients
- Knowledge of Git
- Experience with using rest APIs, parsing JSON etc.
- Attention to detail and familiarity with HIG
What we offer
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location
- Global setting, challenging projects and opportunity to solve industry’s most complex problems
- Use of latest technology and tools
- Career and personal development opportunities (Qcademy soft skills and tech workshops, language courses and many more)
- Stimulative work and organizational culture
- Flexible work arrangements
- Eco and pet friendly environment
- Occasional social events and teambuilding activities
- Daily selection of fresh fruit, snacks and beverages
- 2017 survey results show that 98% of our people ranked Q their best company ever
Great — we’re looking forward to receiving your application (CV together with motivation letter and, if applicable, portfolio including your latest work). Please, forward your application to email@example.com. Should you have any questions or concerns along the way, feel free to get back to us anytime. :)
Average rates from 1–10, based on the "Q Satisfaction Survey 2017"
My colleagues treat me with respect
I feel flexible at work
I'm learning and improving my skills