As one of the fastest growing IT companies in Central Europe operating through 5 global offices, life at Q is everything — but boring! We get to grips with the most challenging projects which make our lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting!
We’re looking for a proactive, independent and motivated Android Engineer to join our HQ team in Zagreb. We value a go-getter attitude, the drive to get things done, and the empathy to understand our client’s needs and wants. Our team prides itself on working hard and having fun while doing it. We believe in the power of bringing like-minded people together.
What we expect from you
- Have at least 2+ years of experience in Android Development
- Excellent knowledge of Java and Android SDK
- Fluency in English required, German is a plus
- Possess a strong “will do” attitude and a global mindset
- Strong communications and relationship building skills to effectively support and connect with a diverse and valuable team and clients
- Proactively identify potential roadblocks to project delivery and adjust accordingly
- Knowledge of Git
- Experience with using rest APIs, parsing JSON etc.
- Experience with some local data storage solutions (eg. Realm)
- Attention to detail and familiarity with Android Design Principles
What we offer
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location
- Global setting, challenging projects and opportunity to solve industry’s most complex problems
- Use of latest technology and tools
- Career and personal development opportunities (Qcademy soft skills and tech workshops, language courses and many more)
- Stimulative work and organizational culture
- Flexible work arrangements
- Eco and pet friendly environment
- Occasional social events and teambuilding activities
- Daily selection of fresh fruit, snacks and beverages
- 2017 survey results show that 98% of our people ranked Q their best company ever
Great — we’re looking forward to receiving your application (CV together with motivation letter and, if applicable, portfolio including your latest work). Please, forward your application to email@example.com. Should you have any questions or concerns along the way, feel free to get back to us anytime. :)
Average rates from 1–10, based on the "Q Satisfaction Survey 2017"
My colleagues treat me with respect
I feel flexible at work
I'm learning and improving my skills